lunes, 10 de julio de 2017

JEWELRY: WHERE'S THE LINE BETWEEN MEN'S AND WOMEN'S ITEMS?

I agree for most outfits. However, I do think that with some very minimalist styles an understated pandora outlet can add a missing something I suppose in a manner somewhat like the way a tie does to a suit. For example, I like to wear black, grey, or white t-shirts a lot. They're comfortable, simple, flattering to a healthy physique, and convey a low-effort masculinity, but are perhaps a bit plain just by themselves. A simple necklace might add a touch of interest to pull everything together more.





But anyway, let's just assume necklaces might be permissible for the sake of argument. The question I had regards which ones are masculine and which ones are feminine. Where can the line be drawn between an item of jewelry that is really for a woman vs one that is masculine?
Ok, I get the point, it's a valid perspective and most likely representative of the majority of peoples' perceptions. However, if anyone else could provide a counterpoint I would very much appreciate hearing the other side of the argument.
Opinion on this will no doubt vary wildly. Mine is that in general jewelry on a man should be limited to a nice watch and one discreet ring. Or less. Necklaces on men invariably looks bad, unless part of a costume.


I can't provide a reasoned argument; it's simply a personal aesthetic judgement with no particular philosophy behind it.
web:http://www.pandorabalckfriday.com/charms-cid-1.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario